Actor and presenter John Barrowman will no longer appear on skating series Dancing On Ice, ITV has announced.
Barrowman, a former contestant on the show, has been a judge since 2019.
ITV thanked him for “two brilliant years” and announced that he would continue to host All Star Musicals specials.
Barrowman has previously apologised for exposing himself to coworkers on the sets of other shows, and his behaviour was called into question again earlier this year.
In May, he admitted that his “exuberant behaviour” had caused “upset.”
His “high-spirited behaviour” was “always intended in good humour to entertain colleagues on set and backstage,” he told The Guardian.
He first apologised in 2008, and earlier this year added that “my understanding and behaviour have also changed” since then.
A video of him was removed from an immersive Doctor Who theatre show in May, and a planned Torchwood audio storey was cancelled.
“We thank John Barrowman for two brilliant years on the Dancing On Ice panel and are pleased to be working with him again as host of the forthcoming All Star Musicals specials,” an ITV spokesperson said on Sunday.
The BBC has requested a statement from his representatives regarding his departure from Dancing on Ice.
Meanwhile, the first contestants for the next series, which will premiere in the new year, have been announced.
Sally Dynevor from Coronation Street and Bez from the Happy Mondays are among the 12 celebrities.